Sunday, December 18, 2016

Visited nine gazebos in a few hours

This morning, I visited nine gazebos... here they are...












Most of these are part of the South Jersey Gazebo Mission (i.e., Ingress)... here's a few of the portals...








And here is the full mission...


I'm the author of this mission... I wasn't able to complete it today, but I did get a total of seven residing in Absecon, Galloway, Smithville, Mays Landing, Linwood and Ocean City (plus one not on the list).  The four gazebos near Cape May and the two in Brigantine escaped me today... I'll finish the mission another day... and will be the first to do so!

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment

The source code for gliesians.com is for sale on Ebay.

I've decided to shut down gliesians.com and sell the source code. If anyone is looking to purchase the related source, you can find it...