Friday, December 9, 2016

Fish you can catch in New Jersey


So I caught a squid two weeks ago on a mullet rig!  Crazy.  Well... here's a few other sea creatures I've caught over the years all off the beaches and inlets of southern New Jersey...

Black Sea Bass




Bluefish


Eel



Flounder


Spider Crabs


Spot


Striper


Other sea creatures

I've also caught weakfish, herring, ling, kingfish, croakers, blue crabs, sharks, skates, jelly fish, sea robins, and I'm sure a few others that aren't coming to mind.  I've never caught a tautog, black drum or red drum.

Well, what are you waiting for... go fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OXY 3 Parts Needed

This blog post lists the parts needed to build and operate an OXY 3 .... but first an Oxy 3 unboxing video! Lynx OXY3-255 - Oxy 3 H...