Introduction to D3.js by Curran Kelleher; April 2015
Protovis - predecessor to D3
- NVD3 - Re-usable charts for d3.js
- c3 - D3-based reusable chart library
- Epoch - A general purpose real-time charting library for building beautiful, smooth, and high performance visualizations.
- dimple - An object-oriented API for business analytics powered by d3.
- xCharts - A D3-based library for building custom charts and graphs.
- D4 - D4 is a friendly charting DSL for D3. The goal of D4 is to allow developers to quickly build data-driven charts with little knowledge of the internals of D3.
- uvCharts - We have all your basic charting needs covered and we're busy brewing more.
- Vega - Vega is a visualization grammar, a declarative format for creating, saving, and sharing interactive visualization designs.
- Plottable.js - Flexible, interactive charts for the web.
- D3.js charts libraries
- mpld3 - D3 Renderings of Matplotlib Graphics
- Ember Charts - A charting library built with the Ember.js and d3.js frameworks. It includes time series, bar, pie, and scatter charts which are easy to extend and modify.
- glimpse.js - graphBuilder is an easy way to create multi series line or area graphs with minimal code.
- TechanJS - A visual, stock charting (Candlestick, OHLC, indicators) and technical analysis library built on D3. Build interactive financial charts for modern and mobile browsers.
- Firespray - Streaming charts library developed by Boundary
- Micropolar - Micropolar is a minimalist polar chart library based on a flexible polar axis implementation. GitHub
- Gneisschart - An R package for drawing charts by Quartz's Gneisschart
- wq/chart.js - wq/chart.js is a wq.app module providing reusable charts powered by the excellent d3.js library.
- DexCharts - A reusable component framework for visualization and data manipulation.
- react-d3 - Modular React charts made with d3.js
D3.js charts libraries (time series)
- Cubism.js - Cubism.js is a D3 plugin for visualizing time series.
- MetricsGraphics.js - MetricsGraphics.js is a library built on top of D3 that is optimized for visualizing and laying out time-series data.
D3.js charts libraries (angular)
- n3-charts - Awesome charts for Angular
- Angular-charts - Charts make data easy, coding them should not be hard
- Radian - Plotting with AngularJS
D3.js charts libraries (recent builds?)
- jsplotlib - A matplotlib/MATLAB (TM) -inspired library for creating interactive plots with d3.js
- PykCharts.js - Well designed d3.js charting without the complexity of d3.js
- Dance.js -Dance.js is a simple data-driven visualization framework. It's basically a flavor of Backbone.js, but enriched with some of the ideas of the very popular D3.js visualization framework.